Maternity Sessions

“A grand adventure is about to begin.”  - Winnie the Pooh





This is a very special time in your life, one definitely worth preserving.  The pregnant body is nothing short of gorgeous.   It’s true.  My job is to make you feel comfortable and confident, so I can capture those gorgeous, elegant, and glowing images.  This is a time you will want to remember.  Not having a maternity session of myself, is a huge regret of mine.  I loved being pregnant and I wish I would have captured the joy of that time.

A maternity session could take place in the intimate setting of your home, in our studio located in Hudson, OH, or in the beautiful outdoors.  We will discuss clothing, style and location all before the session, so we can capture it exactly like you have in mind.  

If you're interested in scheduling a session, please give us a call or stop by the studio!


Baby Photo Love
34 Ravenna Street
Hudson, OH 44236
ph: (330) 349-2867








0 comments: