Published on The Knot!

This is so cool!  I shot the below wedding last summer and just found out this week it had been published on The Knot!

http://www.theknot.com/weddings/album/an-opulent-summer-wedding-in-chagrin-falls-oh-147052

Remember that quote from Anthony Marantino in Sex in the City?  It's the first thing that comes to mind every time I see a Vera Wang dress or even hear the name for that matter.  Jenna & Adam's wedding was Wang all the way and Jimmy Choo shoes to boot!  The day started out at the stunning Hillbrook Mansion in Chagrin Falls.  The thing I love most about this place, is there really is no reason to go anywhere else.  There is plenty of rooms for everyone to get ready in.  They have breathtaking locations where you can have a ceremony, indoors & out.  The grounds are so scenic - something right out of a story book.  {sigh} ... I just couldn't get enough :-) I said there would be Wang ;-)
Adorable little ring boxes... The glowing bride, Jenna.I love, love, love the oversized bows used for the bridesmaid's bouquets.  The were so feminine and whimsical.  Hillbrook has great little areas for portraits like these...We can't forget about the groom :-)Patiently awaiting...He sees her for the 1st time...The ring exchange... A pit stop in Chagrin Falls for a bottle of Champagne...This was back at Hillbrook.  I told Adam to give me his best Don Draper.  I think the only thing that's missing is a cigarette and a glass of Scotch.  Lookin good, Adam! Mad Men...I love the series below of Jenna and her dad...Ha!  Especially this one.This one cracks me up.  This photo was taken right after Adam was complimenting Jenna on her beautiful Vera Bradley dress.... huh?!? Who?!?  We all laughed and chuckled. 

0 comments: